User avatar

doodle:]

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cassidy

    Hiya again. Sorry it took me so long to get to this too. I am a slow person. :) Okay: I smacked the magazine I was reading down on the ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peace, Love, and California

    Sorry it took me so long to get to this. There was a girl in the corner already scribbling on her sketch pad and the girl next to her looked ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peace, Love, and California

    Here! Yay! :] “Young Artist Academy, please . ” I said to the driver as I slid in the backseat. Should be a comma. =) The panic was building as ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1

    Hiya Fly, here as I said I would be! Okay, I'm going to skip nitpicks. :] Hmm... this seemed kind of short, and I have no clue what's going on. ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Solace From The Shadows (Chapter 1)

    Hiya there Pixie! I'm Becca, and your reviewer for today. :] Before I get started, I just want to point out that you probably don't want to leave something untitled. ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(4)

    Becca here and reporting for duty! ^^ Nitpicks; “Hello, Sam,” she repeated in that windy voice of hers , “I’m Theresa.” See the comma in bold? It should be a ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(3) *rewritten*

    You rewrote it? Well, this is a lot better than what it was before. So lets get started! I mean, look where parties and sneaking out got me. A dinky ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Institute, Part Three

    Hiya again! I'm going to skip nitpicks, mostly because I didn't find any serious ones. Or, actually, any at all. XP Characters; There wasn't much chance for detail in this ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Institute, Part Two

    Here! And loving the spy story. Seriously. I think I'm starting to get obessed with it. Anyways, onto the review. Nitpicks; “What confuses you?” she said calmly. Hm. This isn't ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Institute, Part One

    Ooooh, a spy story! *wide eyes* OKay, so everybody else pretty much got everything. I think you really have a great idea here, and this has potential. Characterization, eh? Well, ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: [Deleted]

    Hiya ThornedRose, I'm Becca! Welcome to YWS! Okay, firstly nitpicks: At the moment the words came out of my father’s mouth, I felt a hard, sharp pain in my stomach, ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted due to lack of quality

    Hi there huggybear! I'll be critiquing this today! :) Nitpicks; She gazed in to the mirror for a couple minutes... and hear it comma Her sister. You are writing this ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(3)

    Hi there again. Looks like June got the gist of it. There's a few things, though: When I groaned and attempted to sit up, another, younger doctor hurried over and ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(2)

    Hey, sorry that it took me so long to get to this... I kind of got sidetrack. *cough*chat*cough* It seems that they got everything! I loved the conversation between him ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 2

    Hiya Hippie. He couldn't see her. This is kind of plain and out there... I'm not sure how to put it. I suggest putting in there that he was looking ...

    Jun 5, 2009


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman